Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Missing Monday

My apologies for the lack of posting this week.  It seems I caught a bug going around.  I was feeling good Monday, actually, and then I came home and crashed, and just kept crashing . . .



Comics geek.  Old school.  I apologize for nothing.

But the crux of the matter is that I neglected my weblog.  Alas.  I am meek and penitent . . .



Well, all things in moderation.  My next post should be appearing on these sanctified pages of pixels Monday at some time or other as is usual.  In the meantime this is Coyote heading back to bed.

Thank you all,
--Coyote.

(Bug of the Micronauts as presented here is (c) Marvel Comics.  Based on the toy line by Takara before they were absorbed by TOMY and had their souls sucked out like the marrow in their cracked and broken bones by those monsters.  Poor guys.  Anyway, all rights reserved.  Oh, and Tigger was created by A. A. Milne who was a bloody genius but this image is technically (c) Disney, a far larger Devourer of Souls than TOMY could ever home to become.  In fact, Disney was looking at buying out Hasbro which wanted to buy out TOMY, and since the Diz already owns Marvel . . . ah, chuck it.  These people are evil anyway.  Back to bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment