Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Video thumbnail: Nice Ghosts and Charming Bees | Coyote Learns Shadow the Hedgehog - Part 2 [G4E2]

 

 The latest video for Coyote Learns: Shadow the Hedgehog is now available! Rejoice!

(yaaayyyy...)

So, firstly, in this video I went a little political in my discussion (shocking, I know). Not the first time, nor the last. As I have friends of pretty much every political stripe, and, as this is a public medium, of course this invites response and discourse.

Thus, I do ask that those of you who reply do so in the comments of the video itself rather than here. That will help my channel immensely, and potentially allow you to share ideas with other people you wouldn't normally get a chance to.

Secondly, I put a lot of time and effort into the subtitles of all our videos, to make them as accessible as possible (as well as sometimes allow for an additional dimension of humor). So, if any of you know folks in the deaf and hard of hearing community who might be interested in our videos, please feel free to share a link.

As always, I hope that I help you laugh, or at least smile a little.

Sometime again!


New Episode: Nice Ghosts and Charming Bees

All the Coyote Learns videos

Story Thyme videos

Everything Else

No comments:

Post a Comment