Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Troll Mystic Interview.

Greetings, all.

As you may recall, Michael K. Eidson was kind enough to interview both Lauren and me on his blog. This week, after much anticipation by our beloved fans, my interview has been published in his site, The Troll Mystic.

As The Troll Mystic covers (among other things) both gaming and writing, my interview also includes a piece on the connection betwixt reffing role playing games and being a writer. You can read it here.

Lauren's piece was published earlier, and Mike asked us to answer the same questions independently, without consulting one another, so everyone could have the fun of comparing our answers. Lauren's interview includes a piece on building worlds and universes. You can read her interview here.

Since my introduction to The Troll Mystic, I've been enjoying what he's written and I recommend checking it out. He's also working on a book of his own, the first in a series, and I look forward to reading it when it's ready.

Sometime again,
--Coyote.

No comments:

Post a Comment